Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Glitter Leaves, DIY

Want to do something quick, inexpensive and fun with the kids this weekend? 
Go on a walk, gather up some leaves
 and glitter them to decorate anywhere in the house.

 Tutorial 
Things you need.
  1.  Leaves
  2. Glitter *I use Martha Stewart Glitter.
  3. Mod Podge HERE
  4. Brush
 Brush on your glue.
 Sprinkle with glitter,
Let dry about an hour

 Place where you want.


 Fun, easy and quick.
Happy Saturday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great idea! I need some fall decor for my room, so this is going on my mental list of possibilities that I just started. :)

    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome.. Thank you so much.. there is so much you can do with them.

      Delete
  2. Hmm. Love it!

    Do you think the Mod Podge would act as a preservative?

    xoxo
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nic:))) I am not sure if it will preserve them. but I will find out, maybe I will coat the back of them too.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!