Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wire Wrapped Bracelet, DIY.


Want an easy afternoon project?
 How about this easy wire wrapped bracelet.
With a few beads, some wire and your imagination the possibilities are endless. 

 Tutorial
 Things you need
  1. 20 gauge wire *Wal-Mart craft section
  2. Beads *Wal-Mart craft section
  3. Pliers

 Cut your wire about 14 to 15 inches long.


With your pliers make a small circle at one end


Lay out your pattern.


String your beads on to your wire.


 Finish the end with another circle.

I made one more with gold beads and one skull bead.
I think I will make my next one 7 inches longer to wrap three times around my arm.

Wrap around your wrist and off you go.
Have a Fantastic Monday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Tooo fun....& have ALL the ingredients for this fab DIY! Thank You, Anne!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I have all these things on hand too, even 20-gauge wire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cool! Thanks for sharing :) I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried these bracelets they are extremely cute my kids love them but I can't seem to get the loop on the other end correct after the beads are put on. How is the easiest way to do it? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!