Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Glitter Spider Pins

 
Want a touch of Scary Sparkle for Halloween?
I made these Spider pins last year and everyone wanted one, so I made some more this year.


 Tutorial
Things you need
  1. Spiders *Michaels
  2. Glue (Mod Podge or clear nail polish) * Wal-mart, Michaels
  3. Glitter (I used super fine glitter from Martha Stewart) *Michaels, Wal-mart
  4. Brush
  5. Pin Backs *Wal-mart, Michaels
  6. Glue Gun *Wal-mart

 coat with glue
 cover with glitter top and underneath,
let it dry about 2 hours then  Repeat
Once they are all dry, coat with on final coat of glue to seal in the glitter.

Turn the  spider upside down and fill the belly with hot glue,
carefully place your pin back on the glue hold for about 20-30 seconds until it sets up.
* Make sure the you place the pin as seen in the picture, it is easier to open and close.
 You could make any color you want.
Scary Sparkle!
Have a wonderful day
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. thank's for your share, i like your post ^___^
    two thumb up for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!