Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Three Knot Chain Necklace




 I have had a couple of people ask me about this necklace. 
This was something I came up with one night because I wanted a really long, simple necklace. 
So here is the super easy tutorial, just for Karen Beth Martin 
who sent me a Email looking for the Tutorial.
Thank you so much for following me Karen and asking for this Tutorial.
XXOO

Things You Need
  1. Chain at least 62 inches.
  2. Pliers
Using you pliers cut your chain 62 inches.
 Fold your chain in half.
Measure about 14 to 16 inches down and tie your first knot.
 Then every three inches tie another knot  until you have all three knots tied.

I told you it was super easy. 
Now you have a new necklace.
Have a Wonderful Week.
Lots of <3,
Anne

For more Necklace DIY's head over

2 comments:

  1. so cute and easy!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You can also add a bead at each end as an additional touch.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!