Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cutout; Love T-Shirt DIY



Making a t-shirt that expresses me or my  feelings of the day is highly satisfying. I have always been fascinated with creating that one shirt that expresses me in that very moment.  The sayings I want to use  are always changing from feelings of  joy and happiness,  how I despise running, to loving Coffee so much I could marry it. I scroll Pintrest all the time for clever, thought provoking T-Shirts that describe me the best.  Truth be told I could put about 5 sayings on the front and 5 on the back of my shirt to describe the  roller coaster my emotions take on any given day.
 This shirt sums me up in one word. " LOVE"  It's how I feel about 99.9% of  everything. Those close to me can verify that fact. I pretty much love and get excited about everything. The very best thing  about this project is that you can replace the word Love with any word you want. "Be Mine "or
 "Taken" or even "LOVED". The possibilities are endless. Have Fun with this one. 
 I would LOVE to see any new shirts you guys come up with  and  would  LOVE to share  them.



A little update on my Studio/Office. The furniture has been ordered and the video lights are on there way, so I am one step closer to my dream.  I have promised myself to work on at least one thing in  my room everyday and I have been keeping my promise. Today I will be cleaning everything out and putting the rug down.  I  cant wait to show you. Follow me on  Snap Chat for a daily update.
Have a Beautiful day.
Anne

Things You Need

  • Shirt
  • Fabric Marker
  • Square Stencil
  • Scissors
  • Chalk


Love these markers<3 




  • Trace out the shape with chalk.
  • Place the square stencil. 
  • I placed mine in the center,  about a 1/2 inch under the cut out.
  • Mark out the words with the fabric pin.

  • Let dry about an hour.

  • Cut out the shape

  • New Shirt.
Love you all,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Another cutie! Glad to see you are in good spirits and back to your awesome DIY's. They are so amazing and so easy to follow. Love the new studio makeover, I am sure it will be a real beauty. Crafters need their own space to design a life they love. Gotta go get this Tee made for my daughter. HUGE HUGS my good friend...GOD Bless.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!